2022 Date to Be Announced
~ Please Check Back ~
As the sun was setting over the James River and the beautifully decorated tent came to life, guests enjoyed an elegant evening at the James River Country Club. During the evening, we also celebrated 25 years of providing professional needs navigation services supporting social and financial well-being for thousands of patients and families across the country. A Promise of Hope raised funds for these vital services and our Scholarship for Survivors program, designed to help students impacted by life-threatening and chronic diseases pursue their dreams through higher education. PAF’s Case Management programs help patients obtain access to quality healthcare and overcome obstacles to care such as:
- Securing pre-authorizations
- Resolving billing and coding issues
- Facilitating the appeals and denial process
- Coordinating benefits
- Negotiating free drug assistance
- Solving pharmaceutical access issues
- Arbitrating job retention issues to maintain benefits
- Identify coverage options for the uninsured, underinsured, and Medicaid eligible
- Provide secondary educational scholarships to young adults impacted by cancer or chronic illness
THANK YOU to all our Event and Table sponsors, honorary guests, and attendees for your participation and support.
Didn’t join us? Donate and learn more about Scholarship for Survivors.
They haven’t let cancer or chronic illness derail them, and with your help, we won’t either!
Patient Advocate Foundation, was established in 1996 as a national 501(c) 3 organization with a mission of “safeguarding patients through effective mediation assuring access to care, maintenance of employment and preservation of their financial stability.” PAF serves as an active liaison between the patient and their insurer, employer and/or creditors to resolve insurance, job retention, and/or debt crisis matters relative to their diagnosis through case managers, doctors and health care attorneys.